NASGP Locum Chambers
Solving the challenges of freelance
NASGP Locum Chambers are the complete model for running and developing your freelance business as a doctor – ideal for those who don’t want to go it alone.
Joining one of our NASGP Locum Chambers means you become part of a respected collective. Each Chambers is a local team of up to 15 GP locums who meet up regularly. It is a collaborative group who share a dedicated manager and clinical director while retaining independence.
Why join NASGP Locum Chambers?
- Professional standards
- NASGP Locum Chambers exist to maintain and develop quality and standards for GP locums.
- Getting more work
- It’s a trusted place for GP practices to source locums.
- Admin done for you
- Bookings and admin are managed on your behalf.
- Better communication
- Benefit from facilitated feedback and communication with practices all via your NASGP Locum Chambers manager.
- Peer support
- Enjoy built-in peer support, mentorship and meet-ups.
- NASGP member benefits included
- Get all the benefits of LocumDeck and NASGP membership.
- A UK-wide network
- Be part of the prestigious NASGP network of GP Locum Chambers across the UK.
Membership of NASGP Locum Chambers includes:
- A Chambers Lead (a GP locum)
- A dedicated Chambers Manager
- A Clinical Director
- Regular meet-ups
- Appraisal facilitation
- CPD events
- All the benefits of Membership Plus
Register your interest in NASGP Locum Chambers today
Some common questions
How do the finances work?
Locums within our Chambers remain self-employed and able to contribute to the NHS pension scheme. The practice pays the full session fee direct to the locum, who then pays the Chambers a management fee.
Can I continue working as self-employed or via my Limited Company?
Will I be able to set my own working patterns?
Yes. In an NASGP Locum Chambers, you select your availability, session structures, pay rates, and preferred practices.