Latest posts by Honey Barrett (see all)
- Where the nhs pension scheme gets really complicated - July 4, 2017
- IR35 and public sector employment for GP locums - March 17, 2017
- Don’t leave your accounts until the last minute - February 24, 2017
- Locums | What mileage records do I need to keep?
- Mileage | Can I charge practices for travel time?
- Mileage | What are the tax-allowable expenses for locum GPs
- Salaried GP | What are the tax-allowable mileage expenses
- Superannuation | Do I pay tax on the employer’s contributions?
- VAT | Do I need to register?
Accountancy and tax advice news
Liz Densley describes the complications and pitfalls of keeping accurate records regarding…Read news
Don't just take our word for it ...I wanted to share...how AMAZINGLY…Read news
In recent times we have seen more partners deciding that the pressures…Read news
Readers will all be aware that from 1st April the rules are…Read news
This is the time of the year when a lot of new…Read news
It’s a while since I’ve written about National Insurance and, with rates…Read news
This is a ‘hot topic’ in many GPs’ minds and I suspect…Read news