FAQ: Special Covid-19 LocumDeck session types
LocumDeck enables locums to state exactly how they want to work, and part of this is adding as many different session types as you need. Below are some examples of ‘session types’ that you can define and add your rate/pension too. Feel free to use and adapt these to completely customise your LocumDeck session types. Each session type has a 100-character limit.
Risk minimisation measures
- In surgery, will see patients face-to-face if triaged by any staff.
- X consults – 10 min appt – F2F if ‘Triage-First’ (48 characters)
- In surgery, will see patients face to face WITH PPE if triaged by any staff
- X consults – 10 min appt – F2F if ‘Triage-First’ and only with PPE (66 characters)
- In surgery, will see patients face-to-face ONLY if triaged by me.
- X consults – XX min appt – ‘Triage-First’ – F2F only triaged by me (66 characters)
- In surgery, will see patients face-to-face WITH PPE and ONLY if triaged by me.
- X consults – XX min appt – ‘Triage-First’ – F2F only triaged by me, with PPE (76 characters)
- In surgery, phone call or video only.
- X consults – XX min appt – phone/video only (43 characters)
I am shielding
I can only work from home and have all appropriate IT, access and software licenses for use with the clinical practice IT systems specified in my LocumDeck settings. [SYSTEM] = eg e-Consult, TonsMor etc
- HOME BASED – xx consults – xx min appt – Phone-only – [SYSTEM] (62 characters)
- HOME BASED – xx consults – xx min appt – Phone/video – [SYSTEM] (63 characters)
Have had Covid-19 – ‘immune passport’
- We don’t know yet if this is even a thing.
- Awaiting guidance on PPE and hygiene measures for clinicians who are deemed immune to Covid-19.
- If you hear news before us, let us know!
"Thank you for the service you have provided while I have been a member over the last few years. I have found the website and sessional magazine very helpful during my time as a locum."
Dr Rachael Scott