Salaried GP news
Eagle-eyed NASGP member Paula Wright has recently spotted some news that could…Read news
Practice reimbursement for maternity and paternity locums Unsuspecting locums have occasionally found themselves…Read news
Since April 2013, when the responsibility for the management of performers lists…Read news
Continuity of care, as defined by care given continuously by one doctor,…Read news
Salaried GP FAQs
- BNF | How do I get one?
- Data Protection Act | Do I need to register?
- Equipment | What should GPs carry around with them?
- Employment status – long-term | HMRC, NHS pension and employee status
- Maternity | What are my rights?
- Mileage | Can I charge practices for travel time?
- Private work | How should this be charged?
- GP publications | How do I get them all?
- Registration | Do I need to prove my Hepatitis B status?
- Registration | How often do I need a DBS check?
- Salaried GP | BMA Salaried GP Contract – does my practice have to use it?
- Salaried GP | What are the tax-allowable mileage expenses
- Training | Basic life support BLS – how often should I do it?
- Training | Information governance – how often should I do it?
- Training | Safeguarding children – how often do I need training?
- Training | Safeguarding adults – how often do I need training?