Locums work in anything up to 40 different practices a year, from the dysfunctional to the inspiring. Ensure that GP locums are enabled to leave feedback and spread best practice
Toolkit | 'Exit' feedback for practices
As GP locums, we work in anything up to 40 different practices a year.
Capturing our feedback is a great way for practices to benefit from our experience and share positive feedback with colleagues, patients and the CQC.
We ask GPs locums about:
- whether they felt welcome
- whether they received a practice induction pack
- whether they had an induction to the practice
- whether they were given their own username and password
- whether they signed repeat prescriptions
- whether they had access to parking
- whether they had trouble logging into the clinical IT system
- whether they were able to complete paperwork
- whether they had trouble accessing the building
- whether they could make tea or coffee
- whether appointsments were timed well
- whether they could work uninterrupted
- whether they had access to equipment in the consulting room.
We also ask for GP locums to fill in a free text field to add further comments or testimonials, and advise on any potential risks they spotted during their session.
Here’s how the feedback will look.