Step 1 (OPTIONAL*) | Network-Cudos - 4 hours initial setup, 20 minutes/week thereafter
- Performed by a Network (CCG, federation etc) employee (manager, administrator or clinical lead) who has oversight of where links and documents are published or stored.
- Accessible to unlimited number of the Network's practices.
- Arriving Summer 2016.
- * If Network-Cudos not available, practice can add this information to their own Cudos - 2 to 4 hours initial setup, 10 minutes/week
Step 2 | Practice Cudos - 2 to 4 hours initial setup, 10 minutes/week thereafter
- ‘Simply’ transferring information from the practice’s address book to their practice's Cudos.
- Performed by designated practice employee (user assigned as 'Editor' by the practice manager).
- Unlimited number of practice staff who need to access information in Cudos, such as contacts and practice policies, can be assigned as 'Staff' by the practice manager.
Step 3 | Practice Spip - 2 hours initial setup, 10 minutes/week thereafter
- Performed by practice manager and/or other experienced manager.
- Selects which information to display from the Network-Cudos (if available) and practice's own Cudos, and adding other relevant information specific to their practice.
Step 4 | Practice Spip - 1 to 2 hours review, 10 minutes/week collectively thereafter
- Performed by one or more practice GPs (users assigned as 'Editors' by practice manager).
- Unlimited number of users who need to access any of this information for the purposes of patient care are assigned by practice manager as 'Clinician'.
We’re the independent not-for-profit support organisation run by and for any GP in the UK working as a locum or salaried GP. Please support our work by joining us as a full member, from only £11 per month, and includes full use of LocumDeck.