Can I work as a GP is my National Performers List (NPL) status is out of date?

Yes. The PCSE website states " [As long as it can be ascertained via HEE or GMC website that the GP has completed their training]...there should be no reason why the trainee should not be permitted to practise independently whilst the administrative change in status is undertaken."

No Comments Yet.

Leave your comments