We've developed an electronic logbook using Google Forms that can be installed as a form on your smartphone, where you can then access the information back home on your computer. You will also need a free Gmail account.
- On your PC/Mac, access the read-only NASGP AppraisalAid | Patient logbook.
- You'll see an ugly spreadsheet - yeugh - but ignore that for now. Instead, click on |sign-in| in the top right hand corner. This is where you'll need to either sign in with your Gmail account, or sign up for a free one.
- Once you're signed in, go to |File| >Make a copy...
- This copy is now in your personal secure Google Drive.
- Still in the spreadsheet, go to |Form| >Go to live form
This form is an easy smartphone-friendly way to securely record patients of interest. Add them to this form on-the-go, and then back home, from your Mac/PC, click on |Edit this form| >View responses.
Smartphone? Make sure you're viewing the live form, then copy the url/weblink and email it to your smartphone. Open the link on your smartphone, then find a teenager who'll then create a shortcut to it for you.