The new 2018/19 Type 2 Medical Practitioner self-assessment form and the companion guidance notes are now on the NHS Pensions website, located within the Practitioner webpage.
They're not easy to find, so here are the direct links
- Type 2 medical practitioner self-assessment form of tiered contributions 2018/19
- Guidance and completion notes 2018/19
The forms are similar to last year, with the guidance having being updated and made easier to understand.
All type 2 medical Practitioners in England and Wales must complete and submit this form by 28 February 2020.
A type 2 medical Practitioner is:
- A salaried GP formally employed by a GP practice, APMS contractor or by a LHB.
- A long term fee based/self-employed GP who works for a GP practice, APMS contractor, or LHB.
- A GP who works solely on an employed or self-employed basis for an Out of Hours Provider that is an Employing Authority, but not a NHS Trust/Foundation Trust.