Enhancing your business
NASGP membership means being part of a nationwide community of GP locums. We promise to deliver support, connection and a collective voice. We’ll enable you to deliver your best possible work and take your freelance business to the next level.
Membership to suit all GP locums
Receive access to our extensive library of articles, podcasts, locum FAQs, toolkits and LocumDeck for just £12 a month
- Exclusive to NASGP members, LocumDeck enables you to secure work and manage work, while keeping in control. It covers everything from getting you seen to getting booked fast, invoicing, book-keeping, pension management, and lots more. Booking fees apply for making pre-set instant bookings with practices.
- Discussion forums
- Accessed via LocumDeck, our closed online forums help you connect with peers and offer mutual support.
- Online resources
- Over 20 years we have built an extensive library of articles, podcasts, locum FAQs and toolkits to help with day to day practice and business management.
- NASGP Magazine
- The bi-monthly magazine for locums with expert contributors on money, tax, wellbeing, and career development.
- News stories about issues that affect locums’ work and lives.
- Money and pensions information
- Comprehensive information and advice on managing your finances and navigating pensions.
- Discounts with partners
- Our partnerships with a wide number of organisations mean members get discounts on everything from insurance to professional memberships and subscriptions.
Exclusive to NASGP members, LocumDeck enables you to secure work and manage work, while keeping in control. It covers everything from getting you seen to getting booked fast, invoicing, book-keeping, pension management, and lots more.
Membership to suit all GP locums
NASGP membership gives you access to our extensive library of articles, podcasts, locum FAQs and toolkits to help with day to day practice and business management, whatever stage you’re at.
Are you a GP in training?
The best way we can help you is by offering free NASGP membership, giving you a head start as you prepare for the next stage in your career.
See what members are saying about NASGP
"LocumDeck is so good and so intuitive that I am lost for words and utterly filled with glee.
It can send an email confirming the sessions that are booked and creates and emails invoices direct to the practice for you. These contain links to your beautifully laid out ‘credentials’ page with all your relevant documents, and a model contract that is all ready for you to accept or edit.
It automatically produces and sends the locum form A, and will produce locum form B. It also acts as the calendar... And it all happens automatically. It is really less than a minute to invoice and do the pension forms, with everything calculated perfectly."
Dr Annette Steele
"I was delighted to have been invited to join GP locum chambers. I enjoy great peer support from my colleagues via our monthly meetings, which has been helpful to me discussing some specific things that arise with GP locum working.
I have found LocumDeck really straightforward to use and immensely helpful; in particular invoicing and the pension forms A and B has cut down my admin time dramatically, which I’m pleased about. The support from NASGP's membership support manager, is excellent, friendly and knowledgeable.
NASGP membership brings with it a host of benefits, including a range of excellent materials to draw on for support and learning. I would recommend NASGP chambers to anyone working or thinking of working as a GP locum."
Dr Chloe Evans
"LocumDeck really is brilliant. I've always relied on my own system - I never put my faith in any other system before LocumDeck.
But I was genuinely buzzing when I used it yesterday - how easy it was to use and how many other things it does. It will significantly change and improve my invoicing and end of the month. "
Dr Kathryn Furneaux