Enhancing your business
NASGP membership means being part of a nationwide community of GP locums. We promise to deliver support, connection and a collective voice. We’ll enable you to deliver your best possible work and take your freelance business to the next level.
Membership to suit all GP locums
Receive access to our extensive library of articles, podcasts, locum FAQs, toolkits and LocumDeck for just £12 a month
- Exclusive to NASGP members, LocumDeck enables you to secure work and manage work, while keeping in control. It covers everything from getting you seen to getting booked fast, invoicing, book-keeping, pension management, and lots more. Booking fees apply for pre-set instant bookings.
- Discussion forums
- Accessed via LocumDeck, our closed online forums help you connect with peers and offer mutual support.
- Online resources
- Over 20 years we have built an extensive library of articles, podcasts, locum FAQs and toolkits to help with day to day practice and business management.
- NASGP Magazine
- The bi-monthly magazine for locums with expert contributors on money, tax, wellbeing, and career development.
- News stories about issues that affect locums’ work and lives.
- Money and pensions information
- Comprehensive information and advice on managing your finances and navigating pensions.
- Discounts with partners
- Our partnerships with a wide number of organisations mean members get discounts on everything from insurance to professional memberships and subscriptions.
Exclusive to NASGP members, LocumDeck enables you to secure work and manage work, while keeping in control. It covers everything from getting you seen to getting booked fast, invoicing, book-keeping, pension management, and lots more.
Membership to suit all GP locums
NASGP membership gives you access to our extensive library of articles, podcasts, locum FAQs and toolkits to help with day to day practice and business management, whatever stage you’re at.
Are you a GP in training?
The best way we can help you is by offering free NASGP membership, giving you a head start as you prepare for the next stage in your career.
See what members are saying about NASGP
"I am a newly qualified sessional GP. I am thankful to you and your team for the splendid work you do for all of us. LocumDeck is the only platform that allows GPs to be in control and I am glad I have been a member of NASGP since my trainee days."
Dr Karthik Krishna
"I am so glad and grateful for being a member of NASGP's BOB locum chambers. I started with them in a critical period of my career as I was a newly-qualified GP, looking for work in a new area with a new virus hardly hitting the world and the jobs market.
Richard and Ali's help was a godsend. They introduced me to locum work in a friendly and kind manner, provided valuable support and excellent service through the ever-improving LocumDeck and NASGP website. With the help of the chambers, I received a face to face tutorial on Emis (I trained on SystmOne) and my online profile was promoted on a growing network of GP practices throughout Buckinghamshire, Oxford and Berkshire.
I was able to work in different GP practices with different staff and patient demographics, massively increasing my clinical experience, resilience and communication skills.
It also helped me funnelling down all the job offers I received through my locum work until I recently agreed for a salaried position in a GP practice that I love working at. "
Dr Nazar Ahmed
"Thanks for all you have done for sessional GPs, keep up the good work. "
Dr Judith King