Enhancing your business
NASGP membership means being part of a nationwide community of GP locums. We promise to deliver support, connection and a collective voice. We’ll enable you to deliver your best possible work and take your freelance business to the next level.
Membership to suit all GP locums
Receive access to our extensive library of articles, podcasts, locum FAQs, toolkits and LocumDeck for just £12 a month
- Exclusive to NASGP members, LocumDeck enables you to secure work and manage work, while keeping in control. It covers everything from getting you seen to getting booked fast, invoicing, book-keeping, pension management, and lots more. Booking fees apply for pre-set instant bookings.
- Discussion forums
- Accessed via LocumDeck, our closed online forums help you connect with peers and offer mutual support.
- Online resources
- Over 20 years we have built an extensive library of articles, podcasts, locum FAQs and toolkits to help with day to day practice and business management.
- NASGP Magazine
- The bi-monthly magazine for locums with expert contributors on money, tax, wellbeing, and career development.
- News stories about issues that affect locums’ work and lives.
- Money and pensions information
- Comprehensive information and advice on managing your finances and navigating pensions.
- Discounts with partners
- Our partnerships with a wide number of organisations mean members get discounts on everything from insurance to professional memberships and subscriptions.
Exclusive to NASGP members, LocumDeck enables you to secure work and manage work, while keeping in control. It covers everything from getting you seen to getting booked fast, invoicing, book-keeping, pension management, and lots more.
Membership to suit all GP locums
NASGP membership gives you access to our extensive library of articles, podcasts, locum FAQs and toolkits to help with day to day practice and business management, whatever stage you’re at.
Are you a GP in training?
The best way we can help you is by offering free NASGP membership, giving you a head start as you prepare for the next stage in your career.
See what members are saying about NASGP
"I rely on the NASGP for advice and support. I use LocumDeck for all my locum admin -my profile, certificates, Ts and Cs, practice contacts, booking and invoicing sessions, pension A and B forms, recording mileage and other expenses and monthly earnings.
Having been a locum in the past without LocumDeck, I realise how much easier LocumDeck makes my life, especially as I don't enjoy admin. It automates much of the admin for me. I can see at a glance how many bookings I have and where the gaps are. I have some practices who instant book me - booking directly into free sessions I have added. I have income/expenditure spreadsheets to share with my accountant.
I would highly recommend it to others."
Dr Susannah Denny
"Thank you for many years of help and support in an increasingly difficult job as a sessional GP in the NHS."
Dr Bettina James
"A must-have for any GP locum.
I have used NASGP website since I started locuming three years ago. It caters for all my locum needs, and I found LocumDeck particularly useful for bookings and invoicing. The automatically-generated invoices and pension forms save me countless hours of admin time every month, and the recently introduced e-signed forms are brilliant.
The assistance I have received has always been quick and helpful. The forums and updates have also kept me in the loop with important issues which may affect my practice.
I cannot recommend this website enough. "
Dr Suzanne Gaskell