KeyQwik is a device to replace fiddly Emis, SystmOne or Vision GP clinical system shortcuts with a single “QwikKey” press.
- Add clinical paragraphs used often, such as safety netting, to a QwikKey to reduce typing.
- Customise: Select 24 existing QwikKey shortcut solutions or request your own.
- Use it across all clinical systems and beyond, including Zoom and MS Teams calls.
- Easy to recognise icons on the keys.
- Portable: simply plug in via USB. No software installs needed.
NASGP has been offered ten free devices (all you have to pay is £5 postage), on the condition that any GPs taking up the offer agree to be contacted for feedback by the Qwikkey development team.
To receive a voucher code, leave your email/phone in this form…