RCGP MEMBER OFFER
The RCGP and NASGP have partnered to offer RCGP members a special offer on joining the NASGP.
NASGP is the biggest community of GP locums in the UK. Membership gives you the tools and knowledge you need to help you achieve great things in your daily work and working life.
Qualified within the last year? We’ve still got an offer for you.
Joining us gives you access to LocumDeck, plus extensive online resources:
- Online and local discussion forums and peer groups.
- NASGP Magazine, our bi-monthly guide to money, tax, wellbeing, and career development from expert contributors
- Newsletters about breaking stories that affect locums’ work and lives.
- Comprehensive information and advice on managing your finances and navigating pensions.
- Our library of articles, podcasts, locum FAQs and toolkits to help with day to day practice and business management.
You also get discounts with a wide range of organisations, helping save money on everything from insurance to professional memberships and subscriptions.
Some information about us
We are the independent membership body for general practice locums in the UK, founded by locums for locums. We’ve spent over twenty years supporting, listening and engaging with locums. With 5,000 members, our community includes a quarter of all GP locums, and it’s growing fast.
In 2020, we relaunched our membership packages to include NASGP Locum Chambers membership, a complete model for GP locum support via a local collective of self-employed locums with a dedicated manager and clinical director.
GP locums are a critical resource in our increasingly flexible workplace and being highly trained, with broad perspectives of General Practice, they have lots to contribute. But it can be a challenging way to work. While GP practices need locums, locums need systems that work for them so they can do their best work.
We’re here to help GP locums succeed in their working days and their working lives, to make their work the best it can be for everyone – for locums, the practices they work with, and most importantly, patients.
Our offer to you
- 50% OFF ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP PLUS (WORTH £144)
- NO BOOKING FEES FOR YOUR FIRST THREE MONTHS*
- ONGOING 50% DISCOUNT ON ANNUAL NASGP MEMBERSHIP YEAR ON YEAR
*Use of LocumDeck to make your own bookings and manage all your locum admin is covered by your discounted membership subscription. If you choose to use LocumDeck to find and book work by sharing your pre-set availability and taking instant bookings from practices, there is a booking fee per session. This is discounted and capped so you only pay £11 per booking and you only pay for a maximum of 20 sessions per month. Offer applies from 11.09.2020 from when you apply.