FAQ: What does LocumDeck’s Bookkeeper do?
Locumdeck’s Bookkeeper updates itself completely automatically from the rich information generated from all the travelling and locum work you do, and also allows you to add other financial data too to cover all your self-employed work. At any time, you can export any data you need, and also generate a smart financial report for your accountant or financial advisor.
Bookkeeper is integrated into LocumDeck – click on the Bookkeeper tab at any time to integrate the pages of information within.
- Smart session counter to help you work out the number of 4-hour equivalent sessions for indemnity purposes.
- Number of sessions worked.
- Total amount earned.
- Breakdown of employer pension contributions.
- ‘Reimbursed’ travel costs as applicable (not part of your pensionable pay).
- Paid/unpaid status of invoices.
- PDF copies of all invoices and automatically completed Locum A and B forms.
- Mileage (automatic)
- Between home and practice
- Between practices
- Individual journey details
- Cremation fees
- Medical reports
- Private work
- Work invoiced outside of LocumDeck
- Export reports
- Earnings (by date worked)
- Invoices and pension contributions
- Mileage (manually added)
- Other work travel
- Admin expenses
- Travel expenses (other than mileage)
So much of Bookkeeper has been made possible from generous feedback from our existing users of LocumDeck and the support of Liz Desnely and her team from Honey Barrett.
"LocumDeck helps me find GP locums quickly, and they are very easy to book on the system. "
Leanne Lincoln, Scheduling Co-ordinator at Beccles Medical Centre