GPs can learn more about oesophageal cancer at a free NASGP event next month.
Professor Rebecca Fitzgerald of Heartburn Cancer UK will lead ‘Oesophageal cancer: what GPs need to know’, NASGP’s clinical lunchtime webinar for June.
NASGP has now been running free lunchtime clinical talks for sessional GPs for over a year with topics covering:
- Risk management for GP locums.
- Menopause in general practice.
- Skin cancer in general practice.
- Bowel cancer in general practice.
- GP mental health.
- Brain tumours, presentations and diagnosis.
- Solution-focused approaches for GPs.
- Ovarian cancer – an update for GPs.
- Improv skills for GPs.
- IBD: what do GPs need to know?
- Medicolegal pitfalls for GP locums.
- GP update: endometriosis.
Join our event on Thurs 1 June 2023
We'll send you the link in a reminder on the day.