About: Judith Harvey
Judith Harvey was a research scientist, ran the VSO programme in Papua New Guinea and taught in a Liverpool comprehensive school before going to medical school. She has been a partner, a salaried GP and a locum and an LMC chair. She started a charity which for nine years enabled medical students to go to Cuba for their electives.
Judith is a long-time supporter of NASGP and has been providing regular articles for The Sessional GP for over 12 years, her reflections ranging widely on practical, ethical and cultural aspects of health and medicine.Judith has now published all her articles from the NASGP website as a new book Perspectives: A GP reflects on medical practice and, well, just about everything...
Recent Posts by Judith Harvey
Recent Comments by Judith Harvey
- May 8, 2017 on What’s the Point of Swearing?
- January 26, 2017 on Do you love anyone enough to give them your last Rolo?
- January 12, 2017 on On the scent of cancer
- October 20, 2016 on Will I still be me?
- October 11, 2016 on On the scent of cancer